Brian has been ranked in the Top 100 in the United States for two out of the past 4 years, out of over 123,000 RE/MAX agents. Brian was inducted into the RE/MAX Hall of Fame in 2010 and he received the RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award in 2015. Brian and his wife Beth, who is also a licensed real estate agent, have worked together since 2007, so you truly get two for one.
Brian takes his business very seriously and works hard to make sure that each client receives a superior level of service. His attention to detail and work ethic are unrivaled. Trusting someone with the most stressful time in your life can be daunting.
Brian was educated at Marshall University and Fairmont State College, both of which are located in West Virginia. He practically grew up in the real estate business under the wing of his grandfather, who not only raised him but taught him about the real estate business through his own commercial and residential real estate company.
Brian and his team are licensed Realtors/Brokers in North Carolina & South Carolina and are honored to have the privilege of helping their friends, family, and neighbors with their real estate needs. Brian and his wife have two teenage boys, Christian and Coleton.
The Brian Belcher team at RE/MAX Executive has offices in SouthPark, Ballantyne, Waxhaw, Indian Land, Concord, Cornelius, Fort Mill, and Mooresville.
- BRIAN is the BEST realtor you will find - very professional and passionate to help with buying/selling properties. He made sure I'm 100% happy, and BETH (his wife) is the sweetest person you will ever work with and she kept me updated even in the smallest details. I highly recommend this couple - will call them again in the future. Wish I can give 10 stars instead of 5! Thank you both for the smooth transactions!!!
- Great agent! All aspects regarding the listing and sale were top shelf. Particularly notable was the seller communication during the process. We got emails almost every day regarding showings and buyer feedback. All the closing details were handled quickly and professionally. We always felt he was on our side. Look no further!
- Brian is the best in business. Our house was on sale for quite a bit of time and once Brian took over it sold quickly. He is very professional and will do everything needed to sell your house. I am so happy that I chose him and will recommend him to everyone who is looking to sell / buy a house. Thanks Brian and team !!!!
- Brian was very accommodating throughout the entire process of selling and marketing our home. We could not be happier with our decision in using him as our realtor. Brian and his team handled EVERYTHING and took the stress off of us. Highly recommended!!
- Brian was great to work with and I will reccomend him to all. He will treat you like an A+ customer by giving you top quality service. His team is amazing as well keeping you informed on the process and making sure you understand and he has your best interests. Its refreshing to have someone that will work so hard for you to make you feel relaxed thru a big process. Will be using him again..
- We hired Brian after another realtor didn't work out. His marketing plan got more potential buyers into the house in the first two weeks than in the previous two months, and we had a contract pretty quickly. He gave us some very valuable advice while negotiating the contract, and provided more support until the sale closed. Thank you, Brian, you got the job done for us!
- Brian had my home sold in less than 3 weeks. His marketing strategy was top notch and his photographer did an outstanding job presenting the home in ads. Between the sale and closing both Brian and Beth helped greatly with all the paperwork and displayed great patience with my ignorant self. Brian and his staff get a 6 star review from me.
- The experience working with Brian and his team was unmatched. From the first meeting all the way through closing, the commitment to excellence was felt. Getting our house in front of multiple buyers was first and foremost and Belcher is a master at marketing. We received immediate feedback and were very impressed with the overall customer service. In the end, we made great friends and was able to sell our home for what we thought it was worth. We couldn't ask for a better outcome!
- Brian Belcher was extremely knowledgeable and thorough in the process of selling our house. He was able to get us exactly what we were asking for and answered every question, not matter how small, we had. I would highly recommend Brian for the sale of your home.
- Met with Brian on 6/2/18 & discussed selling the house. Signed the contract with Brian that day. Brian suggested a couple of things that he said would improve the selling appearance. This meant repairing the floor in a couple places & a full house cleaning. After these were done the house was put on the market on 6/11/18. Had a contract 3 days later on 6/14/18 for the asking price. The marketing package that Brian provided was very good. I received a lot of feedback during the process. I live 3 hours away from this property & Brian was very helpful handling things for me. I have brought & sold 7 houses over the years & this was my best agent experience.
- Brian has put together an excellent team. From the very start, listing our home for sale (great photographer etc) to team member Steve Phillips finding us a new house and being patient and professional throughout the whole process. We highly recommend this group!
- We would highly recommend listing with Brian Belcher. Choosing a realtor to sell your home is an investment not only in their knowledge of the market, but also in how to best showcase your home for sale as well as guide you through the entire process. I called Brian based on a friend's recommendation. We met six hours later where he presented so much important data for us to consider. He put us at ease throughout the entire process. We received multiple offers in just 3 days of listing our home. It's easy to see why he's one of the top agents in his field. We feel Brian's investment in providing us with staging advice (which we implemented) along with HDR photos were just two of the many things that showcased our home beautifully. Brian and his entire team are warm, friendly, responsive and very well organized. We'll continue to recommend him to friends and family!
- Brian Belcher and team were 'EXTRAORDINARY'. The level of professionalism, communication, and responsiveness were top notch. There was not one time that I felt out of the loop. In addition, they made this process VERY seamless for an individual like me selling for the first time. Also, 'kudos' 'kudos' and 'kudos' for the 'AMAZING' photographer with Brian Belcher and the Remax team. Great talent that understands how to capture the true essence of a home. I highly (x10) recommend Brian Belcher and team to anyone looking to sell or buy a home.
- Brian is awesome as well is Beth and Melonee. The whole office makes sure things run smooth. We have sold 2 properties and bought a house and most recently a new built from ground up. He was with us from signing contract to the design center choices to the closing. Did I mention both properties we sold were sold in 1 day. And the most recent for more money than listed. His exposure for his listings is awesome. Thanks Brian and Beth for all you both have done for us!!
- This is the second time we have bought a house with Brian and his team. The entire team is wonderful to work with—Brian is a skilled negotiator and got everything we wanted for us, and the team is very organized and has expert attention to detail to keep you on track during the whole process. We can’t say enough good things and although it might be just his slogan, he really will be ‘our realtor for life!
- Thank you again to Brian, Beth and the entire team at Remax Team. This is our second buying experience with Brian and first listing. Brian doesn't like real estate, he LOVES it and excels in all areas, whether it is negotiating, getting the highest listing price or knowing when to walk away. The number one thing he wants out of any transaction is for his clients to be happy. If you are looking for the best realtor in Charlotte, you just found him. Thanks Brian!
- If you want a "yellow brick road" to the sale of your home - Brian is the right choice. He got the my home on the market quickly and professionally and got it sold in just a few weeks. We got computer updates with everything along with a very impressive marketing packet - you'll love it!
- Great realtor! Wife said we needed to find a house before Brian listed our home. She said he will be selling our home fast. The wife was correct - sold home in one day and $10k over list price. If we need to sell our home or recommend a realtor, it will be Brian Belcher!
- While I was ready to sign with another realtor, Brian made his pitch. I was impressed. He made awesome promises and fulfilled every one. My home was in contract in under three weeks. His team was always responsive and professional.
- Brian and his team (Melonee and Beth) were all great. They helped us find our dream home and got our old house sold at the highest price that our neighborhood has ever seen. They’re simply the best!
- Brian made selling our house a relaxed experience. He answered all of our questions, explaining how the process is done. From listing to selling Brian was there for us. Brian was in constant contact with us daily. He is a man of his word and can be trusted. I recommend him to all. I have worked with many real estate people selling my fourth house and found Brian to be the best.
- Working with Brian and his team was one of the most rewarding experiences I have ever encountered with a Realty Co. Our family was handled in Excellence from the beginning of the process of placing our home on the market to the purchasing of the home. I would not only recommend this team but I would HIGHLY recommend them all. Blessings, The Langdons
- Brian is amazing. We had our house on the market for six hours and had an offer. He and his team are very helpful. Phone calls and questions are answered promptly. I can only give praise to Brain and his team for making our experience positive and painless. I will be recommending him to any friends and family who are buying or selling a home.
- Brian did a great job. He has great knowledge of the market and backs it up with analysis. We were considering selling our home ourselves. He said that he would get us a more money on a net basis. He did that by 10's of thousands of dollars!
- Very quick response to my inquiry of using their services. Very friendly, helpful and professional and always stayed on top of things from start to finish and always kepe me in the loop as to where we were at in the process but the best part was a very quick sale. I am Very happy with Brian and Beth and highly recomend them.
- I couldn't dream of a smoother process of selling my house. Brian and his team are top notch! From the best photographer to drone photos that really highlighted our property to the most important getting MULTIPLE offers in less than 36 hours. I haven't seen a better situation on HGTV. If you are looking for a realtor Brian and his team should be your only choice! Less.
- Brian is very knowledgeable and professional. He always made himself available. He quickly responded to my texts, calls and emails. I recommend him to anyone trying to buy or sell a home.
- I highly recommend using Brian to for any of your real estate needs! Working with Brian was very easy and seamless. He was very knowledgeable of the area and aggressive but competitive price point. The amazing work from Brian got our house under contract in less than a day (YES ONE DAY) after 9 offers. Brian and Beth were very supportive and knowledgeable about each process in the selling of our house. If you are looking to sell your house or buy a new one, do yourself a favor and contact Brian.
- Brian and Beth were a Godsend! My property was listed, had lots of showings, got good feedback, used recommendations and had an offer within weeks. During the inspection, termites were found. As an out of state owner, Brian and Beth arranged for treatment. Since this was a pier and beam home, the lending bank required a structural engineer to inspect the beams. He found damage which Brian and Beth bid out for repairs and saw it to completion. The whole process took several months and Brian and Beth were able to keep the buyer on board! We closed with a lot less $$ than what we hoped due to the damage, but it did close! Thank you Brian and Beth. We've recommended you to all our friends.
- Brian and Beth are power couple! Very professional! We needed to sell our house because we were moving out of state. Brian visited our house first and pinpointed what needed to be updated (paint, remove this or that, etc.). It took us about 2 weeks to get it done. He sent a professional guy to measure the total square footage, and then a professional photographer that did a wonderful job! We got an offer in 1 day that is more than what we listed it for in the market! Brian and Beth did an amazing job!
- Brian and Beth Belcher did a fantastic job listing, negotiating, and ensuring a smooth closing experience. The Belchers are true professionals. Your home is one of your biggest investments, why would you list it with anyone but the best? The Belchers are the number one team in Charlotte for a reason, they're dedicated, working 24/7 to ensure you get top dollar for your home. Thank you Brian and Beth, y'all did a great job for us!
- Our experience with Brian Belcher was great! He was the best realtor we have ever had. He is very professional, honest and very helpful with every aspect of our experience. He is a great team with his wife Beth. They work together well and both are very prompt with returning phone calls and offering advice. We highly recommend Brian and his team to anyone.
- Working with Brian has been a pleasure. Very professional. He sold our home in 2 days for full price and for the highest price per square foot of all time in our development! I highly recommend Brian and his team.
- Brian served as the agent for the recent sale of our home and we could not have been happier. Brian is knowledgeable, competent, professional, personable, and his experience and expertise guided us surely and smoothly from the beginning to the end of the process. We recommend him without reservation.
- Working with Brian and Beth was a breeze. They lived in our neighborhood and actually were on the selling side of the home we purchased. They had our home under contract in less then a week with a great price and helped us negotiate a good deal on a new construction home. Their relationships in the area were also a huge benefit including mortgage brokers and contractors for jobs needed after the inspection. I would highly recommend them and would work with them again.
- Exceptional realtor team! Above the top for promptness, quality, and quick sale! The absolute greatest pictures of our property! Listed and sold the first day on the market, closed in one month! Thanks Brian and Beth, we loved working with you both!
- Brian did a great job listing and selling our home. He was very friendly and as soon as we called he came out and helped us list our home. He told us it would be one week to a month for him to sell the home and he did that. He made sure everything was perfect including the pictures.
- Brian is very easy to work with. He has the knowledge and the necessary skills to be a very effective real estate agent. He is a good communicator and keeps you well informed every step of the way. He responded to my phone calls and issues very promptly. Beth and Brian form a very good team in dividing up their responsibilities. I am very satisfied with the level of service received, and I will definitely recommend Brian to other customers in the future. Thanks, Brian and Beth for the great experience.
- The Brian Belcher team is experienced and knowledgeable about the Charlotte Market and accurately priced my house to current market conditions. We had very high traffic and good feedback which helped us best position the house for sale.
- Brian was clear, eager, responsive to emails & calls - his whole team swirled around us offering details as if we were selling a million dollar home instead of a $185k home - which we had 22 showings & 12 offers for in barely 2 days & had to close the listing down literally by 3p on second day. It was a flood; he listed it everywhere. We accepted a cash offer, $12k over asking in less than 2 days. A big part of reason was photographer he hired; made our house look so pretty we considered staying! I look at listings sometimes & it boggles my mind the poor photography/zero staging, even on $500+ homes & I wonder why their agency allowed it. Anyway, from listing to close was 26 days. From offer on the house we were buying (using someone else from Brian's team), offer to close in about 30 days. We will use them again when we sell/buy again in couple years.
- Brian and his team went above and beyond in not only getting us the maximum possible selling price for our home, they did it in less than a week! From the first in-person meeting, Brian proved to be extremely well-prepared, listened to our concerns, answered all of our questions, and had done an extensive amount of homework to determine realistic comps in the area in order to price our home correctly. His photographer is one of the best in the business and created photos that provided the 'pop' necessary to visually grab the attention of prospective buyers and Brian's description in the listing conveyed our home's details in a full richness that pulled buyers in like moths to a flame! If I ever sell a home again there would be no other choice but Brian Belcher and his ReMax team. Anyone reading this review should strongly consider Brian if they are interested in realizing maximum selling price in record time.
- Brian Belcher was extremely knowledgeable, understanding, provided patience when working with a first time seller. I appreciate his professionalism and willingness to go the extra mile for his client. I would highly recommend him for buying and selling a home.
- Had our home under contract in 6 hours; for almost 10% over list price. Walked through house pointed out some small repairs that I would have never seen. Uses a fantastic photographer too! Knowledgeable and easy to deal with. Highly recommend.
- Brian Belcher is an Amazing Realtor and the Best in the Real Estate Business..His entire team is Excellent...Our Home had 2 offers the very next day it was listed on the market and went under contract on the 4th day with a 3rd offer , so once again Brian Belcher is #1.....
- Brian provided excellent service in giving me sound advice based on his extensive knowledge. He was there to answer all my questions and worked with me when I needed to make important decisions. The extra work he and his team put into preparing the listing really paid off! - Truly a realtor for life.
- Brian and his team were excellent. Professional and responded to requests promptly. We had our house on the market for about 31 days and had about 32 showings during that time. Negotiations went smooth and closing was an ease. Would highly recommend!
- Brian and Beth were absolutely the best! The quality, professionalism, care and responsiveness were worthy of 10 stars! Brian and Beth are the best team of Seller Agents you will find in the surrounding Charlotte market. I am so appreciative of all they did to market and sell my home.
- Wonderful experience ! Brian knew exactly what to do to get my house sold. Brian had a contract on my home within 24 hours of my home being listed. Brian sold my home for page sum over the asking price. I am very pleased with Brian Belcher and I wouldn't hesitate to call on him again. Very professional representation of my home. He and his team know exactly how to market your home. Thank you so much !!
- Brian is an excellent agent. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to sell their home. He got us the full asking price and many, many, many offers. My home sold in 1 day! He is superb!!!
- Brian and his team were excellent! They answered all of our questions and very professional. The whole process was smooth. We didn't know selling home could be so easy!
- My wife and I were in a very big rush to sell our home, we jumped on the internet and started researching agents in Charlotte NC, Brian's name was 1 of about 10 that we called and talked to just to check their personalities and honesty... We invited Brian to our home, within 2 days Brian was there... If you look at his background you will notice he has sold homes in every price range there is, this was our first time selling a home and he treated us like we we were selling a $20million home. From my 2 year old son walking through the house wearing his shoes he kindly took off at the door to him guiding me in the right direction to get my home sold fast and at a strong price. Brain fully earned the right to be my agent for life !!! I am extremely thankful for every step of the process with him, but most of all, I am thankful for Brian's brand, and what he stands for !! He is the only agent in Charlotte... Trust me !!!!
- Brian provided a comprehensive marketing package to get our home full exposure and followed up every up at every twist and turn. His office was responsive to our needs during the process and even anticipated potential glitches before they occurred. Very personable team. We highly recommend the Belcher team!
- Brian recently sold my home in Waxhaw getting 6 offers within 24 hrs of listing. He went above & beyond with marketing & his expertise made the entire process unbelievably smooth! The house sold for over asking price & he looked out for my best interest the whole time. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to sell & get top dollar fast.
- We never planned to try to sell our house by owner, but when we got an offer from a family member of our neighbor that seemed "fair" since we didn't have to pay realtor commission, we jumped on it. We did all the "right" things and consulted an attorney and then, suddenly, less than a week before we were to close, the offer on our buyers home fell through and it left us high and dry. I called Brian in tears that day, a Friday, and he was at our home that night to get things rolling. We were surprised to find out that the value of our home had gone up substantially, and our asking price could be much higher than we thought. On Monday, we had photos taken by his amazing photographer (seriously, he made our house look FANTASTIC and I believe the reason we had SO MANY showings in the first day) and that Tuesday morning, our house was on the market. We had 5-6 showings the first afternoon and several more the next morning. We had 6 offers (most over asking price) in less than 24 hours. Brian helped us to decide which offer would be most likely to get to closing, and he was right! We closed almost exactly a month later, and it was seamless. With him as our realtor, we got 17k MORE at closing (even after realtor fees) than we would have had we sold our house by owner. Brian, Beth and their entire team work together to make sure the house is sold and the deal is closed. I so appreciate his quick timeline to get our house on the market in an attempt to fix the huge mistake I made in thinking we could sell our home ourselves. I wish we had saved the two months of stress that we were "under contract" before and called him first- but hindsight is always 20/20, right? If you use Brian to sell your home, you absolutely won't be disappointed!
- Brian and his team were the best real estate professionals I have ever worked with. They answered all my questions and were extremely prompt responding to emails and phone calls. Brian was a calming presence in all stages of the home selling process and his wife Beth was a pleasure to work with as well! Great experience and would definitely use again for any future real estate needs!!!
- Brian and Beth are awesome realtors. When I started the process of selling my home my opinion of realtors was not favorable. Brian and Beth have changed my feelings 100%. Since I moved out of state they had extra work to do. They were always there with the answers and kindness. Good knowledge of the market and knows what it takes to accomplish this sometimes difficult task. Their motto is your realtor for life, hopefully I won't have a need for them in the future. If I need a realtor again I know right where to go. In my case they earned every penny of their commission. Many Thanks Susan Jacobson
- If I had a home to sell in the Charlotte area, I wouldn't trust anyone but Brian with my sell. His expertise in the market, presentation of your property, and wisdom in negotiation will ensure that you get top dollar for your property. We found Brian to be extremely responsive to us, and was always just a phone call or text message away.
- Very detailed oriented and prepared. House was not on the market that long. I would recommend him to anyone!! Excellent negotiation skills and he kept me in the loop the whole way through. he has an excellent team.
- Brian is an amazing REALTOR! His professionalism was top notch. I was unable to visit the property being out of state and he was my eyes and ears on the ground. He always returned my call and emails in a timely matter. All his awards he has are for a reason. I'm so happy that I chose Brian and his team to complete our transaction.
- In the middle of a hurricane warning Brian priced and marketed our property perfectly to quickly get us that offer at our price -- and then to close quickly -- both of which were very important to us. (We were carrying two mortgages at the time.) My wife does not handle stress well, and selling a house under any circumstances is stressful, but Brian and his team took as much of the drama out of the process as is humanly possible while still successfully closing the deal.
- Very knowledgable and easy to work with. he and his wife take great care of their clients. Since I was doing this on my own and was not familiar with the process, they patiently walked me through it, answering my many questions and making sure everything was done correctly and in my best interest.
- Brian and his team are "full service" realtors. My home sold very quickly, in part due to the excellent marketing. When issues came up (as they always do during a home sale) they were quickly resolved by Brian or one of his team. Five thumbs up!
- My wife and I have been in the process of selling properties. While the rest of the neighborhood has had houses and land for sale without any movement for many months with other realtors, Brian sold our guest house for full-appraisal value in a day, a five-acre tract of land for my mother within a few weeks, and my mother's home for the full price within a week. His networking, advertising, and salesmanship are second to none.
- When I went to sell my home there was no question I would choose Brian for my agent. In the " Information Age" people likely will look to the Internet and the marketing / photos of your home before choosing which to actually see. Brian's photos and marketing are the best. And you aren't getting " one guy" when it comes to dealing with all that goes into selling your home. Yes, he'll be there to talk to you whenever you need, but he has a whole " A Team" of people behind him to make your transaction smooth and to make you feel empowered.
- Brian was able to sell my house for more than I even though possible and was able to do it within two days on the market. Very helpful on what I needed to do to prepare the house and the marketing materials for the house were outstanding. Would definitely recommend.
- I have used Brian to sell two homes. The first home he sold for me was on the market with 2 other agents for so long that we took it off out of frustration. Then I found Brian - and it sold in 2 weeks for MORE than the asking price! I know this sounds too good to be true, but believe me it's true. The second home Brian sold for me was this past summer. Listed it on a Friday and we accepted an offer the following Monday! Sold in 4 days - again, Brian came through for me. (In comparison - my next door neighbors home was for sale earlier in the year, and it took 2 agents and 4 months to sell) Brian is straight forward, honest, and a go-getter. Simply put, if you want your home sold, call Brian Belcher. I cannot say enough good things about him and his team.
- Process was painless. He sold our house for listing price the first day it went on the market. We were always kept in the loop. His closing agent was knowledgeable and on top of things. This property was not our primary residence. We are now selling our home and plan to buy again. Brian will definitely be our choice as we go forwaerd.
- After trying for 10 months to sell our home and getting almost no interest, I contacted Brian Belcher and things began to turn around immediately. First, his advertising is top notch and his contacts in the business run deep. In the first month listing with Brian we had more showings than in the previous 10 months! I highly recommend both Brian and hi wife, Beth. Together, they make quite a team! Rob Singleton
- Mr. Belcher and his wife, as well as team, made buying a home less intimidating and as enjoyable of an experience as possible. Through every step of the process we felt they had our best interest at heart, knew what we needed and what was important to us when negotiating. It felt like family watching out for you, we're very grateful for the experience with them.
- Brian is definitely a go getter. He worked very hard for us. He goes above and beyond and kept us well informed through the whole selling process. He made suggestions on necessary improvements to our home. He also walked us through the home inspection process and reviews. He was very knowledgeable of the area, and gave us his honest opinions on pricing our home fairly within the market. We received multiple offers and he let us know which ones he felt were reasonable and which ones were not, so that we never got discouraged. He was very determined to get us what we wanted or as close to it as possible. I would say he is very knowledgeable and hard working agent.If you want someone to truly put in the time and give you that personal touch he is definitely the person for the job.
- Brian helped me to sell my home on the first weekend that it was on the market, very professional marketing materials put together, sold over the asking price. Helped to negotiate the best deal for me. Very knowledgeable of local market. Could not have gotten nearly as much if it wasn't for his expert advice.
- Brian & Beth Belcher are two exceptional Real Estate Professionals in Charlotte. We sold two homes with Brian in 2014 & 2015 while living in Ohio. This team was extremely helpful especially being remote. If not for their knowledge and tenure in the profession our second sale would have been a nightmare. Brian sold our home in less than one week yet it became difficult due to special financing needed by the buyer. It was with good advice and excellent communication skills that we survived this sale! I have no doubt others would have given up when they had to deal with the continual issues, yet Brian saw it through to the end. Should we ever return to the Charlotte area I would not hesitate one moment in contacting this team. If you want the best look no further this is your team. Not only can they sell your home, they have wonderful relationships with other vendors who can assist with any additional items that come up along with the sale to make sure any matters can get address quickly and professionally.
- Brian is an experienced agent who does his homework when doing a market analysis to determine price, responds immediately to questions, creates an attractive packet with great photos for buyers and has a superb support team to assist with the closing. We met with 3 agents before choosing Brian. He did the most thorough job when doing comparisons, which lead to us listing at $18,000 more than anyone else suggested. More important, quickly sold at a great price. Really glad we had Brian as our Realtor.
- We were extremely satisfied with the service Brian and his team delivered in the sell of our home. We were living out of town at the time our house went on the market and needed an agent who was willing to work, to assist us with the transaction arrangements and to keep close contact on our home during the real estate process. Brian was always willing to accommodate our immediate needs (he even checked on our home during a snow/ice storm to make sure our pipes were not frozen!) and made the sell of our home a smooth transaction. And we received multiple offers on our home on day 1...and sold above asking price!! Thanks Brian!
- I changed job and my rest of family already moved to new place, and we are urgent to sell the house. Brian helped us by offering straight opinion what need to fix and clean, and the listing price. He understands the market very well and he responded immediately. We received multiple offers on the 1st day. I strongly recommend Brian.
- Brian was very professional and patient while working on my listing. He responded promptly to my questions and addressed my concerns. I felt that he had a genuine interest in helping me sell my home, above and beyond the commission. It was a pleasure working with him.
- Our home sold in 2 days for full asking price! Thanks for an excellent job marketing our home and the service you and your team provided us during the transition to our new home (which your team found for us). We would definitely recommend Brian and his team to anyone!
- Brian Belcher and his team are highly skilled in their field. From listing to purchasing, my wife and I were very happy with Brian's expertise. We have already referred others to his agency. Brian displayed confidence when establishing a selling price and he was right on the money. Without the services of Brian and his team, we would still be selling our house instead of settling into a new property. His team was very patient with my wife and I, we can be difficult at times, and everyone achieved their goals by the end of he process. If you want to sell for a good price and quickly, Brian Belcher and his team are who you should use. He claims to be your realtor for life. You know what? He is right. We will definitely use him any other time we need to list or purchase. Brian Belcher and Metro Realty are the agents to use in and around Charlotte and the surrounding areas.
- When searching for a seller's agent, I had an idea of what I wanted in an agent - easily approachable and responsive, aggressive when it comes to negotiations and someone who truly knows how to sell your house quickly. Called a number of highly rated realtors and Brian was amongst the very few who responded quickly (some didn't call back at all) and was able to meet at short notice. Right from the get go, I felt that Brian was very honest, showed real interest and made me feel like I'm his only client and was always responsive! No matter how small or silly the question may seem, he always responded quickly. In my case, at very short notice on a weekend, he met up with me at a Home Depot to pick out light and other fixtures to install in the house prior to listing. Another detail I appreciated was that he wouldn't shy from giving his professional opinion even if it conflicts with yours. No matter what your house price is, if you need your hand held through the entire process or not, Brian is your guy! I couldn't recommend him enough!
- If there were 20 stars we would give them to the Belchers! Brian is kind and courteous, but he's a go getter and know what needs doing. He went WAY above and beyond to help us. For ex, even before we had hired him he came and gave us advice about how to deal with a co tractor who had messed up our kitchen floors, it was a really big help. When we got tight on timing for getting the pictures done Brian jumped in and helped us get it cleaned up and beautiful for the pics! We listed and in 2 days it was under co tract- BEST agent ever wish we had him where we moved in another state! Beth helped walk us through the whole closing process beautifully!
- Brian is "the man". If you want to list your house and get it sold you will be thrilled with Brian. He is realistic, honest, has great attention to detail, and STAYS with the deal until it is done. He always returns calls, emails and texts right away. He goes above and beyond anything I expected from my real estate broker. I was looking for the best and I found it in Brian Belcher. Not to mention he sold our house in 10 days....
- Brian's approach to selling our home exceeded expectations. His marketing plan was by far better than any of the other agents we interviewed. I would recommend Brian and his team to anyone looking to sell thier home.
- We had our house on the market for 6 months with another realtor until we decided to switch to Brian. He was very prepared when he came to our house for our initial meeting and told us the truth about what our house was worth and what we needed to fix. We put our house on the market and had an offer the next day. Brian and his staff were great to work with during the entire process. He always answered his phone or called back right away. I was traveling out of the country on business when we got the offer but that was no problem for them. They just emailed me and I signed them from my phone. They really took the stress out of the situation. We are so grateful for the help that BrIan gave us and have recommended him to our friends.
- Brian was really helpful, responsive and non-pushy. We liked his intense knowledge about the real estate market and his inputs were very helpful. I will strongly recommend Brian for everyone who wants to buy home for he is a consummate professional and a great listener and is someone who can think about our wishes as his.
- Brian helped us close our home in south Charlotte and I must say the experience was exquisite. He is very patient and non pushy which we liked the most. He is very knowledgeable about every aspect of home buying which helped us a lot in our research. I would recommend Brian for anyone and everyone!!
- Brian Belcher is a first class Realtor, and I would highly recommend him for both buying and selling your home. It was a pleasure working with Brian. He was professional, courteous, knowledgeable, and always had our best interest in mind throughout the process. He has that calming factor that let's you know that you are in good hands. We were very pleased with the outcome of selling our home, as well as the beautiful new home he helped us purchase!
- Brian Belcher is not only a talented Real Estate Agent, but also a great supporter of his clients even at times of uncertainty. He guided me very well through the search, the negotiations and the closing process when my little family bought our home in Charlotte/NC. Brian is a man a great humility despite his many awards!
- I did not know Brian prior to our real estate experience. Having bought and sold many homes-I knew what I was looking for. Brian authenically gained my trust immediately when we met. Brian and his team were professional, knowledgeable, very approachable, warm and friendly. Many of us know selling or buying a home can be a very stressful journey. Brian and his team stayed the course with me through showings, navigating hail damage to my roof and ultimately selling and closing on my home. Brian was always available by phone or gave me an immediate call back. Every thing about working with Brian Belcher was EXCELLENT! I would highly recommend him and look forward to working with him again!
- Brian had my house under contract after one week on the market. It was my first time selling a house ever and he always answered all of my questions right away and put me at ease about selling my home. He went above and beyond for me. He's the best and his photographer does awesome work.
- We worked with Brian and his fantastic wife, Beth, on purchasing a home when we relocated from Brooklyn to Charlotte. Brian and Beth went above and beyond in showing us homes spread out across a wide geographic area - we were looking for land - giving recommendations about neighborhoods and different areas, and never hesitating to meet us at a time that was convenient for us. They went out of their way to make sure that we had full, accurate information about the house we put an offer on and any issues raised in inspection reports. Brian is also a very experienced, talented negotiator who will be sure to get a buyer a great price.
I can't imagine purchasing our home with any other agent. We highly recommend Brian and his team, and will be telling anyone we know in the Charlotte area to use Brian for their next home purchase or sale.
- When searching for a seller's agent, I had an idea of what I wanted in an agent - easily approachable and responsive, aggressive when it comes to negotiations and someone who truly knows how to sell your house quickly. Called a number of highly rated realtors and Brian was amongst the very few who responded quickly (some didn't call back at all) and was able to meet at short notice. Right from the get go, I felt that Brian was very honest, showed real interest and made me feel like I'm his only client and was always responsive! No matter how small or silly the question may seem, he always responded quickly. In my case, at very short notice on a weekend, he met up with me at a Home Depot to pick out light and other fixtures to install in the house prior to listing. Another detail I appreciated was that he wouldn't shy from giving his professional opinion even if it conflicts with yours. No matter what your house price is, if you need your hand held through the entire process or not, Brian is your guy! I couldn't recommend him enough! Our home sold in 2 days for full asking price! Thanks for an excellent job marketing our home and the service you and your team provided us during the transition to our new home (which your team found for us). We would definitely recommend Brian and his team to anyone!
Memberships & Organizations
Honors & Awards
Diamond Club Award (Highest award within the RE/MAX network), Hall of Fame, Lifetime Achievement Award
Service Areas and Specialties
Charlotte, SouthPark, Ballantyne. Waxhaw, Weddington, Marvin. Matthews, Mint Hill, Indian Trail, Monroe, Stallings, Pineville, Indian Land, Fort Mill, Belmont, Huntersville, Concord, Harrisburg